Friday 9 November 2012

Thunder apparel the highlight of my new clothes hunt

After a very long time of being a poor student pay day finally came around and I decided my money would be best spent put towards updating my wardrobe which has been lacking in new items for a while now.

So after deciding I couldn't find anything I like in the usual high-street shops like topman, H&M and river island I turned my attention to the online universe and more specifically the independent clothes stores. 

A couple of Hours and a packet of chocolate bourbons passed and searching for stuff that I liked became more and more tedious, I nearly had enough and gave up until I came across www.thunderapparel.co.uk I'd finally found what I wanted. 

Offering good quality, well styled clothing at a good price, thunder apparel really appealed to me, being a student I can't afford to break the bank on expensive designer pieces but I'm more than happy to spend a reasonable £15 on a nice t-shirt or two. 

Their range of Unisex T-shirts immediately caught my eye I liked their thunder wolves branding and the simple design combined with a good price I couldn't resist splashing out on a couple of items from their store. 

This long sleeve Thunder wolves hunting crew top being one of them. 

The delivery was fast and the item quality is great and I would definitely be going back to thunder apparel again soon. 

Check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment